Print and Online Advertising is open to consideration in BIOI. All sponsorship, advertising or funding must be approved by the journal owner first before final approval. The journal owner reserves the right to refuse sponsorship or advertising from any source.
BIOI is subject to the publisher’s core advertising standards which are:
- Advertising is not allowed to influence editorial decisions — editorial and advertising sales administration are separate operations
- All advertisers must comply fully with legal requirements relating to trade descriptions and medicines.
- Adverts will respect the dignity of all persons and avoid causing offence on grounds of gender, marital or civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race.
- Any scientific information in a marketing communication will be presented in an accurate manner. Scientific terminology will be appropriate, clearly communicated and be capable of being readily understood by the audience to whom it is directed.
- The positioning of adverts promoting specific products in proximity to articles discussing such products will be avoided where possible.
- In all situations it will be clear for readers to distinguish between editorial content and advertising.
- Online adverts will not be placed based on user behaviour.
To make a specific enquiry please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIO Integration is indexed in the following: